Terms Of Service
1. The Service: Website Setup Service
- Client will supply all Content such as products, services, pages individual images and text documents. Local Business Websites does not offer content creation, stock images, custom scripting or managed services.
- Clients are responsible for all 3rd party software, styles or themes and supplying needed information for connections to 3rd party integrations such as social media platforms.
- Local Business websites does not offer marketing or managed services. However as a benefit to our hosted clients local business websites implements monthly maintenance services including and limited to security updates to local business websites platform.
- Local Business Websites may refer to a third party for custom coding needed by client and does not take any further responsibility for said custom coding.
- E commerce: all eCommerce websites content will be provided by the client.
- Local Business Websites is not responsible for incomplete or failed setups when the client has not properly provided all items of content.
- Concerning 3rd party designs and layouts: Local Business Websites Does Not Guarantee a layout exact to a preset design from a 3rd party source nor does Local Business Websites Guarantee the 3rd party layout, themes or styles will meet current mobile requirements.
- If Client has a pre-made design from a third party the client will supply the layouts, the WordPress style, and all images and content that apply. Local Business websites Is NOT RESPONSIBLE for unsupported design layouts from 3rd party designs themes or styles.
- 3rd Party Software; Defined in these terms as any plugin, script, style, theme or coding that does not come with the website installation package or software not licenced or offered by Local Business Websites.
We Do Not Gaurentee nor Support Any 3rd Party plugin Operation, Setup. The Client is Solely responceable for purchasing of any 3rd party software, coding, installation or licencing.
as a Curtesy Local Business Websites will Install any 3rd Party Software at a clients Request.
The Service may include any or all of the following:
i. Website Analysis: To check the current status of your website.
ii. Keyword Finder: To help find powerful keywords.
iii. Automated Submissions to search engines for site indexing once or twice a month.
iv. Manual submission to major search engines.
v. Visability on the Local Business Search.
vi. We Do Not Offer Managed Services.
2. Limitations of SEO Service
Local Business Websites does not guarantee any increase in traffic or sales to Customer in providing this service Local Business Websites also does not guarantee any exact placement in any search engines. This service specifically excludes pay per click advertising and anything not specifically enumerated in this contract. Local Business Websites is not liable for any loss of ranking to Customer. Further Local Business Websites is not liable for any other changes or issues caused by other search engine optimization companies or by the customer.
3. Cost of Service
In consideration for the Website Setup services contemplated by this agreement, Customer will make payments to: Local Business Websites as described in this section. All sales are final, and Local Business Websites offers no partial or full refunds.
Payment: Customer will pay Local Business Websites for a one-time fixed setup fee and then a monthly maintenance fee if applicable. Customer agrees to a minimum of six months of Hosting if hosting services are provided, and will be billed on a month-to-month basis thereafter. All amounts are in U.S. Dollars.
Payment Schedule and Late Fees: Local Business Websites will invoice the Customer monthly, and all payments are due within five (5) days after submission of invoice. If a payment is returned or rejected by our bank, Customer shall pay us a service fee of $40 and reimburse all additional fees and costs incurred by us. Customer may also be deemed to be in Default (See Section 4 of this Agreement).
Change in Fees: Local Business Websites may change its fee schedules on sixty (60) days notice by postal mail and/or electronic mail. Upon such notice, the Customer shall have thirty (30) calendar days prior to the effective date of the fee schedule to notify us by certified postal mail and/or electronic mail if Customer does not agree to such a rate increase and that Customer wishes to terminate this Agreement.
4. Taxes: Customer will be responsible for all taxes associated with Services contemplated by this agreement, and taxes will be in addition to the rates quoted.
4a. Default by Customer
Local Business Websites Service Agreement Taxes: Customer will be responsible for all taxes associated with Services contemplated by this agreement, and taxes will be in addition to the rates quoted.
4b. Default by Customer
If a payment by Customer is returned or rejected by Local Business Websites bank, Customer shall be immediately deemed to be in default of this Agreement. Accounts not paid in full by the tenth day after Local Business Websites submits its invoice may have service interrupted or terminated; interruption does not relieve the Customer from the obligation to pay all fees due to Local Business Websites, including the monthly account charge. Accounts and all amounts in default are subject to a late payment charge of 1.5% per month, or the maximum amount permitted by law, whichever is less, until fully paid. Customer also agrees to pay Local Business Websites all of its reasonable expenses, including attorney and collection agency fees, incurred in enforcing its rights via a Customer default.
5. Customer’s Right to License or Resell
Customer may not resell or license any of Local Business Websites Software or Services to any third parties without the prior written consent of Local Business Websites. For example, Customer may not provide Website or services to any third party without Local Business Websites prior written consent. This is a material breach of this Agreement and releases Local Business Websites from all obligations associated with this Agreement. Ask your Website representative about our Optional Re-sellers Program. See Optional Re-seller Agreement.
6. Use of Names and Trademarks
As part of this Agreement, Customer grants Local Business Websites a non-exclusive right and license to use Customer’s business names, trade names, trademarks, and service marks (collectively, “Customer’s Marks”) (a) on Local Business Websites own Web Sites, (b) In printed and online advertising, publicity, directories, newsletters, and updates describing Local Business Websites Services, and, (c) in applications reasonably necessary and ancillary to the foregoing. Customer may use Local Business Websites trade name, trademarks, and service marks (collectively, ” Local Business Websites Marks”) in advertising and publicity in conjunction with the offering of Customer’s content, provided that the Customer shall submit a copy of all such use to Local Business Websites for its prior written approval, and provided further that under no circumstances shall such use imply that Local Business Websites endorses, sponsors, certifies, approves or is responsible for Customer’s content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Customer need not obtain Local Business Websites prior written approval where use of Local Business Websites Marks is limited to inclusion in a list of systems via which Customer’s content is available.
7. Length and Termination of Agreement
Term: This Website Hosting Service Agreement shall begin on the Effective Date and shall continue on a month-to-month basis, the client may cancel at any time.
8. Compliance with Acceptable Use Policies
Acceptable Use Policy: Local Business Websites maintains on its Web site an Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). Customer agrees to abide by the AUP. Local Business Websites may modify its AUP at any time, and shall post the then-current AUP on its Web site, to be effective upon posting. End Users to Comply with AUP: Customer acknowledges that Local Business Websites may terminate an end user’s access to Customer’s Web Site for noncompliance with Local Business Websites’s AUP. Local Business Websites may thus terminate such end user’s access to Customer’s content even if the end user has not violated the Customer’s own terms and conditions of use of its web site.
9. Customer Content You, the Customer, acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for ensuring the integrity of your content. Although Local Business Websites provides data backup services, the Customer is advised that Local Business Websites in no way is responsible for any damages resulting from the loss of your content, regardless of the reason for such loss. We encourage you to backup and archive your content regularly.
10. Indemnification and Warranties INDEMNIFICATION: Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless Local Business Websites from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, losses, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees, arising from or relating to the Customer’s provision, or an end user’s use, of Customer’s content, or any act, error, or omission of the Customer in connection therewith, including, but not limited to, matters relating to incorrect, incomplete, or misleading information; libel; invasion of privacy; infringement of a copyright, trade name, trademark, service mark, or other intellectual property or other right; or violation of any applicable law.
THE SEO SERVICES PERFORMED AS WORK PRODUCT UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY SUCH AS ANY WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR TRADE USAGE. Local Business Websites DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WORK PRODUCT WILL MEET CUSTOMER’S NEEDS OR IS FREE FROM ERRORS. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS ARE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT AND IT IS AGREED THAT THEY FORMED THE BASIS FOR DETERMINING THE PRICE CHARGED FOR DEVELOPMENT OF THE WORK PRODUCT AND OTHER SERVICES TO CUSTOMER SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Assignment: The rights and obligations under this Agreement are freely assignable by either party, provided however, in the event Customer assigns its rights under this Agreement to any third party, Customer shall continue to have the obligation to (i) pay Local Business Websites if the third party fails to pay as required by this Agreement, and (ii) indemnify, defend and hold Local Business Websites harmless as required by this Agreement. Backup and Firewalls: Customer is solely responsible for the proper backup and protection of all of its software and data, as well as the implementation and maintenance of appropriate firewalls and security measures (including proper virus control) in connection with the use and operation of the Customer’s computer facilities. Entire Agreement: This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties regarding the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous negotiations and agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Mutual Non-solicitation of Employees: Customer agrees not to hire or solicit employees of Local Business Websites during performance of this Agreement and for a period of twelve (12) months after termination of this Agreement without our prior written consent. Similarly Local Business Websites agrees not to knowingly hire or solicit Customer’s employees during performance of this Agreement and for a period of 12 months after termination of this Agreement without your prior written consent.
Severability: If a provision of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable in any respect, the enforce-ability of the provision in any other respect and of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be impaired. Signatures: This Agreement may be signed in counterparts. A Email transmission of a signature page will be considered an original signature page. At the request of a party, a party will confirm a Email-transmitted signature page by delivering an original signature page to the requesting party.
Termination: The termination of this Agreement, regardless of how it occurs, will not relieve a party of obligations that have accrued before the termination.
Refunds: There Are Absolutely No Refunds.